Bronchitis, or bronchitis, is a disease associated with the respiratory tract. The inflammation is an irritable cough and sore throat pain.
To alleviate the troubles, we recommend the wrap on the chest, back, abdomen and hip in the form of Priessnitz's wrap:
- insert the inside of the wrapping belt into the cold water (the inner part should be properly wrung)
- the tiling can be improved with other medicinal ingredients and thus a more effective wrap (eg the inner part of the belt or the skin can be rubbed with herbal oil, the gel or the inner part of the bath to the herb bath)
- Thread the inner part into the wrap band of the ovine belt to the affected area and fasten with a velcro fastener
Pain relief on the chest, back, abdomen and hip helps to relieve pain in the form of a warm dry cloth. You can use it separately with a heated inner removable lining or we recommend it to be used in combination with a heated buckwheat or cherry pad.
- The inner part (cladding), which is part of the wrap, should be left aside (if necessary, heat the inner removable cover).
- Heat 2 buckwheat or cherry pillows to a temperature that will be tolerable for your body. For this purpose, we recommend using a conventional oven rather than a microwave oven.
- Put the heated pads in the pocket sewn inside the wrapping belt. For children's wraps, only 1 pocket is due to the size and a warm buckwheat or cherry baby cushion is inserted.
- Put the prepared wrap on the chest and fasten with Velcro fastener.
Using a pillow - HEAT:
The heated peels release a pleasant smell. Buckwheat gently massages the cervical spine.
The pillow with the buckwheat keeps on itself, heating in the el. oven and microwave oven is not recommended.
If necessary, heat the cushion only to the heater or to the low temperature setting by the iron.
Heated cherry blossoms release a pleasant scent, gently massaging and heating the cervical spine for a long time.
- in an oven for not more than 10 minutes at 150 ° C
- in the microwave oven for 1.30 minutes at 400W
Warning: Do not leave unattended when heating - danger of overheating.
Warm camomile wrap
- Laying: 4 tablespoons of chamomile flowers pour half a glass of boiling water, mix well.
- Shredded chamomile flowers into a pocket sewn inside the wrapping belt and attached to the diseased part of the body. We fasten by Velcro fastener.
The capsule can also be used for other beneficial substances such as garlic, onions, herb leaves and the like, which act antibacterially.
Chest lining with lard or oil
Facilitates coughing of the bronchial throat.
We especially do to children: Be careful not to breathe the baby!
On the inner part of the belt, add olive oil or lard, heat it (also in a microwave), pass the inner part back into the wrapping belt, place the belt on the affected area and fasten with a velcro fastener.
- 2 large spoonfuls of sage 1 ½ l of hot water and soak the inner part of the wrapper into the resulting solution
- put the inner part back into the wrapping belt, place it on the breast and fasten with a velcro fastener.
You can also chew the chest with cottage cheese, in which you mix the crushed garlic.
Zobrazuji: 1. - 21. produkt
When you order goods above 0,00 € strong>, you will automatically get FREE strong>.