Kids Wrap Slippers
Wrap slippers are designated for cold, cough and fever remedy. They can be worn casually.
from 13,20 € without VAT
Product description: Kids Wrap Slippers
- to remedy cold and cough
- to reduce fever
- to reduce swelling – injury, insect bites
- to be worn casually (prevent from cold feet)
|Color:||Blue, Pink, Green|
|Inside:||50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% polyurethane|
|Size:||22 – 24; 24 – 26|
The product consists of three layers.
- The outer layer consists of 100% cotton and anti-allergic fleece.
- There is a wateproof middle layer between the outer and bottom layers that ensures water absorption and keeps warm.
- The bottom layer is replaced with cotton socks (not included in the package). Choose your socks to be pleasant and comfortable.
Wrapp slippers are primarily used to reduce high fever, cold. They can be also used as a cold wrap to ease limb swelling in rheumatic diseases.
When immerse the socks into the water, it is recommended to add a few drops of vinegar or lemon to increase the effect.
Wrap slippers can be used in spa and cosmetic procedures, e.g. to apply paraffin, honey or chocolate wrap, etc.
Foot wrap to remedy cold - dry wrap
The aim is to support blood perfusion of cold limbs and keep the foot warm.
- put on slippers over the socks. Three layer composition ensures warmth automatically.
Foot wrap to reduce fever or swelling caused by insect bites
The aim is to support the chilling of the organism in fever or the limb swelling caused by insect bites.
- immerse socks into lukewarm water with vinegar – 1: 5 ratio (1- vinegar, 5 – water)
- wring thoroughly
- put on slippers over the socks
- remove the wrap after about 15 minutes
- immerse a cotton sock (not included) into cold water
- put on the wrung sock
- put on wrap slipper using velcro
Important – Apply solely to warm feet (never cold feet).
Natural wraps must not be applied to areas infected by inflammation, badly healing wounds, or skin diseases (eczema, etc.).